Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ski Shack | Roof Decking Installed

We completed the roof decking on the Ski Shack this last weekend! The shorter days have proven to be more difficult to get a lot of work done. With winter on its way I was relieved to apply the grace ice and water shield so that the building will be more protected from the elements. We have a small section of roof to complete over the stairs and then we will start to build the carport.

~Tad Jones


From 1324 Boydstun Lane


From 1324 Boydstun Lane


From 1324 Boydstun Lane


From 1324 Boydstun Lane

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tad, are there any interior photos of this house? I found some photos at House Plans. Thanks. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill, I can email you a few photos of the interior. It turned out really nice! Please email me at tad@jjds.net & I will reply with some interior photos. Thanks, Tad

      Delete